Air Shows / Exercises / Other Events > Irish Air Shows

Flightfest Dublin - 15th September

<< < (2/13) > >>

Vulcan:

--- Quote from: Frank on May 16, 2013, 01:57:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Vulcan on May 15, 2013, 06:57:10 pm ---Will be nice if they all turn up and maybe worth a trip across the country. Problem is, I think caution should be exercised as none have been confirmed as participants. It says at the top "We are delighted to confirm* that the following aircraft have all been invited to participate at FlightFest"

--- End quote ---

Always with the negativity!

:airforce_tongue:

--- End quote ---

Haha! I really hope everything and more there turn up and it all goes well.

Tony Kearns:
The B17 Flying Fortress is confirmed and I have had confirmation that the Grace Spitfire Tr9 ML407 ex Air Corps 162 is also coming and will be flown by Richard Grace.
Looking forward to seeing 162 again.
Tony K

joey1:
I assume that all participants will be departing and arriving from Dublin Airport and if so, it  would be worth heading over to Dublin airport on the day to capture good shots of the display aircraft rather than making the trip to the city  :thumbsup:

joey1:

--- Quote from: Tony Kearns on May 25, 2013, 10:12:33 pm ---The B17 Flying Fortress is confirmed and I have had confirmation that the Grace Spitfire Tr9 ML407 ex Air Corps 162 is also coming and will be flown by Richard Grace.
Looking forward to seeing 162 again.
Tony K

--- End quote ---

Looking forward to 162 in her "New Clothes"  and the last time I saw a B-17 up close and personal was Fairyhouse I think 1980 or was it 81 it was a treat for my "conformation " .......

And Yes I was wearing my suit on the day too! :biggrin:

Frank:

--- Quote from: joey1 on May 29, 2013, 04:10:33 pm ---And Yes I was wearing my suit on the day too! :biggrin:

--- End quote ---

Nothing like going to an air show in style  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version