Author Topic: Claudel Hopson!  (Read 2230 times)

Offline SHERRY

• View Profile
Claudel Hopson!
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2005, 06:30:08 am »
I meet with Sacky Ferris from time to time here in Sydney. We have a "Donners" dinner once a month. Mick Arthur, Tom O Loughlin, Frank Fogarty, Sacky, etc. I will pass on the info for the site and get them to sign up.

Offline John K

• View Profile
    • MSN
Claudel Hopson!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2005, 10:26:42 pm »
Yeah, thanks for that, Sherry. Do you meet up in the Henry the 9th? Say Hello to Locko from me, I've got a photo of him in my hallway at home! (well not just him! It was all the flying crew of Heli Sqn, in front of the Puma)  and Frank F. we were in Fighter Sqn together, back in '78.
Does anyone keep in touch with Eamonn O' Connell? or Fergie Benton? Gerry Gibney?
Cheers, JK

(When we were out there we took a trip to Sydney Zoo and I said to my kids-"look, there's a Bush Kangaroo!" the Kangaroo looked at me and said "No, you're wrong, I'm more of an arse man myself!")
And I heard the DJ on the radio say "I look for Inner Beauty in a woman, If it's In'er, Beauty!"

Offline SHERRY

• View Profile
Claudel Hopson!
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2005, 10:56:45 pm »
Last I heard, Eamonn was in Melbourne, Fergie Benton works at base maintenance with QANTAS and Gerry Gibney is a production planner in the engine overhaul facility. Dont see them too often ........ usually christenings or funerals ! Still a few Paddies in the big Q ! Frank F is in engine maintenance as well ! Whats Noel Boyd up to these days ?
Sherry