Author Topic: That Air Corps Jet Plan At Last, Or Is It ?  (Read 711 times)

Offline Lootenant Pigeon

• View Profile
That Air Corps Jet Plan At Last, Or Is It ?
« on: April 26, 2010, 10:59:50 pm »
Well I see Bluefox tried to shoot me down again but however. So, to the plan. Well, I cant reveal it right now. I had second thoughts and decided it might be counter productive and operationally unwise to tell the whole world. Instead, Im seeing a TD with an interest in my proposal in the next two weeks. After that Im for Dublin to see the Defence Minister. Yes, the plan is doable and affordable. Thats all I can say right now. Also Bluefox, Im not a kid so stop patronising me. Dont mistake my enthusiasm for ignorance. Im a qualified teacher well over the age of 40, so cut the c**p please. Cheers.  :sleepy:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2010, 11:01:31 pm by Lootenant Pigeon »

Fouga

Re: That Air Corps Jet Plan At Last, Or Is It ?
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 05:43:42 pm »
After that Im for Dublin to see the Defence Minister.

As they say on Boards.ie pictures or GTFO.

Offline heligaz

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 07:29:39 pm »
Think bluefox is right. Your a teacher not an aircraft consultant. Where the hell is this country gonna get money to finance new jets, which we don't need by the way. Do a bit of research and you'll find that turboprops are cheaper to operate than jets. The T.D your going to see must have nothing better to be doing. And as for your proposal we still don't know what your proposing this country waste's money on, for all we know it could be cessna's. :duh:

Offline Joe McDermott

• Screener
    • View Profile
    • None
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
"it might be counter productive and operationally unwise to tell the whole world. Instead, Im seeing a TD with an interest in my proposal in the next two weeks. "

So, Lt, you are going to tell a politician ! Good move, secret safe so. National security assured.  :banghead:  :duh:  :rotfl:

Offline Gnat

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2010, 09:01:35 pm »
                          Im a qualified teacher well over the age of 40

A man amongst boys and a boy amongst men.  :rotfl:
Gnat
(I sting)

Offline R.P.Y.

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 11:36:31 am »
Sure the government is too busy borrowing money to help Greece pay for the over $3 billion F 16 deal, than to invest in our military. Talk about getting our priorities right!  :duh: