Author Topic: Brendan (Flint) Higgins RIP  (Read 1167 times)

Offline cygnet

• View Profile
Brendan (Flint) Higgins RIP
« on: July 10, 2006, 12:13:24 am »
Alas it seems unfortunate that the only posts recently in this column are regarding deaths of colleagues and loved ones.No other news on this item I'm sure the details will be in the newspapers.
On behalf of all the members I would like to convey our condolances to Brendans family.
Ar dheis De go raibh a h-anam.

Offline Claudel Hopson

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2006, 12:40:01 pm »
Flints funeral tomorrow Wednesday 12 noon in St Peter and Paul Church Monasterevin. Burial after in St Evins Cemetary. He will be sadly missed by all his colleagues in FTS and ACAS.

Offline fil the fluter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2006, 12:40:41 pm »
God Rest. I happened to pass through on the 13th unfortunately a day late. I spoke to some lads that were at the funeral and offer my condolences to all the Higgins family. May Auld Flint R.I.P.

Offline Claudel Hopson

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 07:59:20 pm »
Flint's Months Mind Mass will be held in Baldonnel Church this Friday at 12:30 witha "small" reception in the NCO'S Mess afterwards.

Don't know yet if people from outside the Air Corps other than family will be allowed through the gate.

His Month's Mind Mass will also be held in Monasterevin on saturday but I don't know the times.

Offline GoneToTheCanner

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2006, 10:22:27 pm »
Hi all
I am sorry to hear of his passing,especially given how young he was.He was a decent skin, who treated all the young lads coming up with a bit of respect and gave them their chance to learn and fit in.He always had a sense of humour and was always open-minded.He was well respected by all ranks,and I'm not just saying that.His big laugh will be missed.Commisserations to all the Higgins' brothers and sons and family.
regards
GttC