Author Topic: Bray Air Spectacular 2010  (Read 5876 times)

Offline Joe McDermott

• Screener
    • View Profile
    • None
Re: Bray Air Spectacular 2010
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2010, 11:17:43 pm »
Thanks S.F.  Was not too far away from your perch on the rocks, sorry didnt get over to say hello. Lots of the usual suspects around.

I thought the Red Bull display was outstanding, Dave Bruton wasnt too shabby either  :bowdown:

Joe

Fouga

« Reply #31 on: July 26, 2010, 12:15:59 am »
Nice shot Joe, pity they didnt come from the South you would have gotten her nose art like i got at RIAT

Offline Irish251

• Premium Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 26, 2010, 12:36:50 am »
Thanks S.F.  Was not too far away from your perch on the rocks, sorry didnt get over to say hello. Lots of the usual suspects around.

I thought the Red Bull display was outstanding, Dave Bruton wasnt too shabby either  :bowdown:

Joe

I thought the PC-9s, AW139 and CASA were all very good, as was the S-61, and agree that the Red Bull guys were the best of the aerobatic acts.  Several of the smaller types were mostly too high and far away to make an impact.

Offline Whiskey Section

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2010, 10:20:46 pm »
Dave Bruton gave an excellent display.  Would be nice to see a section of Air Corps helicopters as opposed to the usual singletons they send of late.  Does anybody know we have never seen a fast jet or major display team at this show?  Location maybe?