Air Shows / Exercises / Other Events > Irish Air Shows

Bray Air Spectacular 2012

(1/4) > >>

joey1:
The Bray Air Spectacular as part of Bray Summer fest will be held Sunday July 22 starting 3.30pm

Now in its 6th year , This year will have among our regular exciting aerobatic displays  a fast jet display in the form of a HAWKER HUNTER  :buttrock: :buttrock:

airbusa320:
As well as the hawker hunter are ther any more acts confirmed for Bray yet ?
Can we expect any new acts this year

aw139:
Hopefully we get some new displays this year but the U.S Air force always like to make an appearance with a new aircraft every year so looking forward to seen what they have for us this year and fingers crossed we get some good weather on the day if anyone can confirm any acts that be great.

Regards AW139

joey1:
I obtained the above  Info from the "Events Dairy in the March issue of FLYING IN IRELAND MAGAZINE"

No updates as of yet but I'd expect the return of our regular display pilots  Eddie Goggins, Gerry Humphries & Dave Bruton

"Declan Curtis who's an airline pilot Has restored an ex RAF  de Havilland Canada DH-1 Chipmunk (G-ARGG) and repainted it in IAC colours  Sqn No "169"

Its the 60th anniversary of the entry into service of the beloved Chipmunk into the Irish Air Corps service,
 so it would be fitting tribute to see it at Bray

Another wishlist of mine would be The Irish Coast Guard's latest acquisition. The CHC Sikorsky S.92A due to to go into service in June to be based in Shannon

Check out. www.brayairdisplay.com 

airbusa320:
New web-site up and running.
The blades are back as well as the first appearance of a hawker hunter in Bray.
http://www.brayairdisplay.com/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version